ALL SWIMMING AND LIFESAVING HAS BEEN CANCELLED IN UL AND BAWNMORE THIS SATURDAY 3RD MARCH.
Please note that Bawnmore will not be open tonight Wednesday 28th of February and that there will be no swimming lessons in Bawnmore or lanes in Grove Island on Thursday 1st March due to weather warning.
Stay safe and warm!!
CLOSURES FOR THE FEBRUARY TO MAY 2018 TERM
- Closed for Mid Term–Monday 12th Feb; Tuesday 13th Feb; Wednesday 14th Feb; Thursday 15th Feb; Saturday 17th Lessons resume on Monday 19th February
- UL – Sat. 3rd March – CLOSED TO 9AM CLASS. There will be swimming for 10AM CLASS – no beginners. Swim 4&5 in from 9am to 9.50am in 25m pool. Swim 2&3 in from 10am to 10.50am.
- UL & Bawnmore closed on Saturday 17th of March –ST. PATRICK’S DAY
- Bawnmore closed Monday 19th of March.
- UL closed on Tuesday 20th of March – SWIM FOR A MILE
- Easter Holidays– Monday 26th of March to Sunday 8th of April. Re-open Monday 9th of April.
- UL only closed – Saturday 21st April – SENIOR WATERPOLO CUP
- Bawnmore closed – Monday 7th of May for May Bank Holiday.
- Last Lesson is Thursday 31st of May.
Please note tomorrow morning no 10am classes in UL.
UL – 9am classes only are being divided up.
Beginners (Swim 1) – NO SWIMMING
L1&L2 (Swim 2&3) – 25m pool from 10am to 10.50am
L3&L4 (Swim 4&5) – 25m pool from 9am to 9.50am
Lane swimming – 8am in 50m pool till 8.50am
All lifesaving in at 7.45am.