DON’S FORGET SEAL SWIMMING CLUB IS CLOSED FOR MID TERM
Monday 29th October; Tuesday 30th October; Wednesday 31st October; Thursday 1st November; Saturday 3rd November – Lessons resume on Monday 5th November.
All lessons commence on Monday 10th of September. Closures are posted on the “Closures” page for September 2018 – January 2019. Please note there will be no swimming in UL on Tuesday 11th of September so UL Tuesday starts back on Tuesday 18th September.
PLEASE NOTE THAT UL WILL BE CLOSED TO SEAL ON SATURDAY 26TH OF MAY DUE TO COMMUNITY GAMES
But we can accommodate the Saturday UL 9am Session and the lane session this coming Thursday 24th May at 6pm.
The Saturday UL 10am Session will be accommodated on Thursday 31st May at 6pm.
Please note the Sat UL 10am lessons will not be going ahead this coming Saturday 21st of April in UL. However those in the 9am session will be in at 10am staggered to 12 noon in the 25m pool. Emails will be sent out to parents letting them know the time their children are in at. Lifesaving is taking place in the 25m pool at 8am and Lane swimming is taking place in the 25m pool at 9am to 9.45am and lessons will start at 10am in the 25m pool.
Please note there will be lane swimming at 9am this Saturday the 7th of April in Bawnmore and lessons at 10am but there will be no swimming in Bawnmore only on Saturday 14th April.
SEAL AGM TAKES PLACE IN THE MALDON HOTEL
AT 8.30PM ON TUESDAY 20TH MARCH 2018
We are closed Saturday 17th March in UL and Bawnmore – St. Patrick’s Day;
Monday 19th of March in Bawnmore – Bank Holiday
Tuesday 20th of March in UL – Swim for a Mile
ALL SWIMMING AND LIFESAVING HAS BEEN CANCELLED IN UL AND BAWNMORE THIS SATURDAY 3RD MARCH.
Please note that Bawnmore will not be open tonight Wednesday 28th of February and that there will be no swimming lessons in Bawnmore or lanes in Grove Island on Thursday 1st March due to weather warning.
Stay safe and warm!!
CLOSURES FOR THE FEBRUARY TO MAY 2018 TERM
- Closed for Mid Term–Monday 12th Feb; Tuesday 13th Feb; Wednesday 14th Feb; Thursday 15th Feb; Saturday 17th Lessons resume on Monday 19th February
- UL – Sat. 3rd March – CLOSED TO 9AM CLASS. There will be swimming for 10AM CLASS – no beginners. Swim 4&5 in from 9am to 9.50am in 25m pool. Swim 2&3 in from 10am to 10.50am.
- UL & Bawnmore closed on Saturday 17th of March –ST. PATRICK’S DAY
- Bawnmore closed Monday 19th of March.
- UL closed on Tuesday 20th of March – SWIM FOR A MILE
- Easter Holidays– Monday 26th of March to Sunday 8th of April. Re-open Monday 9th of April.
- UL only closed – Saturday 21st April – SENIOR WATERPOLO CUP
- Bawnmore closed – Monday 7th of May for May Bank Holiday.
- Last Lesson is Thursday 31st of May.
Please note tomorrow morning no 10am classes in UL.
UL – 9am classes only are being divided up.
Beginners (Swim 1) – NO SWIMMING
L1&L2 (Swim 2&3) – 25m pool from 10am to 10.50am
L3&L4 (Swim 4&5) – 25m pool from 9am to 9.50am
Lane swimming – 8am in 50m pool till 8.50am
All lifesaving in at 7.45am.